NeuroREACT Leadership Mastery
Using Neuroscience To Achieve High Performing Leadership
This time calls for a new conscious leadership capacity to meet the challenges faced, in a more intentional and strategic way. To develop such a capacity would allow leaders create a workforce of greater possibilities.
Your success as a leader or manager does not depend on What you do or How you do it, but on the Inner workings of your Mind.
Conscious leadership is about integrating your mental and emotional states and collaboratively bringing innovative solutions to the challenging issues of the organization.
Success isn’t possible without changing the behaviour of people throughout the organization. But changing behavior is never easy even when it is obvious, that new habits will lead to significant progress.
Leaders and managers that understand the recent breakthroughs in the Neuroscience of leadership can lead and influence mindful change: true transformation must take into account the functionality of the brain, and the ways in which it predisposes people to resist some forms of leadership and accept others.
It is imperative now that to truly be a successful productive organisation calls for looking forward and leaving the past behind.
Most organizations have missed out on the benefits of collaborative working as they find that highly competitive teams are secretly working against each another.
The Benefits of this are:
- creation of an empowered workforce with lasting transformative change.
- increased employee engagement
- greater creativity and innovation
- increased productivity and high performance
- with an overall outcome of improved sustained business results.
To discuss your training or consultancy requirements, click the link below and complete the form.
Maureen uses the power of neuroscience to enhance leadership and business performance to help you create effective startegies to build a team committed to achieve high productivity and improved outcomes.
Maureen uses PRISM Brain Mapping - an online neuroscience-based instrument specially designed to identify behavioural preferecnes, to help you improve your leadership skills, by influencing others, be more resilient, make smarter decisions, improve your relationships and work performance.
The training, consultancy and mentoring offered is full of information and ideas that will provoke deep reflection, passionate motivation, growth, sustained progress and elevation that will enable you achieve your best success and live your best life.
Rewired for Success
- Improve the quality of your esults as a leader by developing self-awareness, consciousness and attention that you operate from.
- Develop a Growth Mindset
- Rethink Your Thinking - Breakthrough Limiting and Deceptive Thoughts
- Replace limiting beliefs with enabling ones
- Make conscious decisions
- Focus is power
- Understand the link between emotions, thoiuths and behaviour.
- Learn how to enhance people’s thinking so they are able to solve problems using their conscious and non-conscious processing
- Unleashing the power in your staff - their knowledge, motivation and experience to achieve high outcomes.
- Learn how to cope with stress and build resilience in the workplace.
- Manage emotions, feelings and behaviours
- Learn more effective feedback methods because, incentive and threat (the carrot and the stick) rarely works.
- Learn to mange expectations effectively as people’s preconceptions have a significant impact on what they perceive.
- Help your organisation to be more flexible in the face of challenges and change.
- Turn the uncertainty of change into opportunities to learn and grow by developing a Growth Mindset organization culture.Understand habit formation and how to create new healthier, productive habits
- Understand the brains challenge with change and uncertainty with steps to overcome this
- Learn how to help others accept and embrace change
- The neuroscience of more effective and productive relationships.
- Adapt your communication style to influence, persuade and collaborate more effectively
- Understand the importance of the social brain for effective collaboration
- Understand the triggers that will most likely send the brain into “threat” and “reward”
- Understand and build empathy to create a strong positive leadership culture
- Learn how to provide feedback that is non-threatening and more empowering
- Foster stronger interconnections in your organization, using knowledge of social neuroscience to develop more effective collaborations with a deeper sense of relatedness to each other.
- Know how to use the language of different behavioural preferences
Transform and Excel
- Ability to balance personal drive to achieve with the needs and goals of your organisation.
- Achieving the standard of excellence by learning to do things better with the result of being a high performing leader.
- Develop systems for sharing knowledge to rewire your infrastructure
- Develop “neurocoaching” skills to effectively help others change
- Set and achieve brain-friendly goals
- Use brain-mapping diagnostics to help people change behaviour patters and achive sustained transformation
- Develop processes to capture opportunities for improvement
- Develop methods to facilitate continous learning
Achievement Focus + Reprogrammed Brian + Emotional Mastery = GRIT
Time Frame - One to two hours, half day to 3 days (the days are usually separated out to have time to practice the new skills and tools) learning experiences, addressing any aspect of developing self and others, collaboration, Neuroscience of high performance leadership.
Brain Based Coaching for Managers
We also offer Neuro-Leadership training for Female Leaders and Church Leaders.
If you'd like to discuss your current leadership development challenges, simply